- Do you always smile for pictures? Not always
- Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a bunch of wild wolves? Definitely one big bear. A bunch of wolves? No. That’s just idk… an extreme sport.
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Yes. But not that much these days. You see in highschool we used to cross a footbridge at night to get to the dorm, and your girl here has terrible eyesight. So yes, I had to count my steps to know where the staircase ended.
- Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out.
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? I am sure they include that on the bill…so YES!
- If only you and one other person were the last human beings alive, who would, you want the other person to be? I need more time to think about this.
- What is the last thing that made you cry? A story I read online.
- What is the meaning behind your name? My name means good fortune.
- If you had a time machine would you rather go back in time or into the future? I would rather go into the future and reach the part where I have made it in life.
- Pet Koala or Pet Panda? None, I can’t be responsible for animals.
- The power to communicate with animals or the power to communicate with plants? Definitely animals.
- What is your usual bedtime? Mostly before midnight.
- Which colour, black or white? Black
- What is your relationship with your parent(s) like? Pretty bomb.
- Would you rather the world remain peaceful forever or no one on earth ever goes hungry? I would rather have peace prevail.
- Would you change anything about yourself and if so what would it be? I am at a pretty good place with myself now so no. However, had I been answering this last year I would have a different answer.
- What is most admirable thing about you? Why don’t you guys just tell me in the comments…. 🙂
- What did you want to be when you were a kid? A lawyer, model and journalist. I wanted all three, but I seem to have settled on the first. Just for now!
- If the kid version of you were to meet you now, how would they react? Probably be so happy and treat me to some viazi karai and bhajia.
- What is the last thing that made you laugh? The book I am currently reading; The Last Black Unicorn by Tiffany Haddish.
There is a looot to admire in you. Let me try and list a few. 1. Your charisma. Gurl,😊 for some reason people gravitate towards you and even if they meet you once, they live to remember that. (I can attest to this) 2. You are authentic. You are true to yourself. When it comes to you, what people see is what they get (that is a thing I can’t say about most people) In short, beautiful person, beautiful heart. 3. You have a flawless face.😄😄😄 . Had to mention that.
LikeLiked by 1 person