There is indeed a lot be grateful for. Having made it through this far in the year isn’t nothing.
For a long time, I really did not think being in good health was anything much you know ? It just seemed like something so normal. Something you should expect to have. However, we have come to see especially in this year that it is not so. There is truly nothing that we should for granted, no matter little it seems.
Here’s to hoping to that we learn to practice gratitude more this month and make each day count.
My prayers for you for November :
- I pray that you don’t lack anything that is necessary for your daily life.
- I pray that you may find the strength to lift yourself up again when you fall. That you don’t give up no matter how much the odds seem to be against you.
- I pray that you finally let go of all the things that hurt you. Those things that keep you up at night, thinking that you are unworthy or undeserving. You are not.
- I pray that you finally beat the self-doubt, the second guessing and just do it. That you decide to be brave enough to go for it. Do it afraid.
- I honestly pray that you do more of what makes you happy. That you actually LIVE. Days are fleeting. Seize the moment !
- Finally, I pray that you get the answers to all your unanswered prayers. And that you keep the faith alive.
Affirmations for the month :
- I am worthy.
- I am loved.
- I am blessed.
- My feelings are valid.
- I am capable. I can do it.
- I trust that things are working out for my good.
Once again, Happy New Month!